Current Size: 100%
Tools & Resources
Here you will find tools and resources to answer your day-to-day health plan questions.
- 2013 Enrollment Information
- 2013 Plan Finder
- 2013 Pharmacy Part D Coverage Information
- Formulary & Drug Search
- Provider & Pharmacy Directory
- Exceptions (Grievances) & Appeals
- Low Income Subsidies
- Plan Star Ratings
- Special Needs Plans
- View 2013 ID Card
Explore this section to get a better understanding of how Medicare works and why Medicare Advantage Plans can save you money.
Health & Wellness Resources
Explore a variety of resources to help you achieve an active and well-balanced life style. If you’re looking for something fun, view our newsletter to get updated Medicare news, wellness articles and Optimum HealthCare updates.
- Over the Counter Benefit» (OTC)
- Silver&Fit® Program» Click the link for access to the Silver&Fit website. You will be leaving the Freedomhealth.com website.
If you can’t find the answer on our website, we recommend that you try the following sources:
- Medicare.gov for general Medicare Information (Click the link for the websites and you will be leaving Optimum web site)
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services website for more advanced Medicare Information (Click the link for the websites and you will be leaving Optimum web site)
If you can’t find an answer on our website (or if just want to talk to a real person), you can reach us at the following numbers:
8am to 8pm 7 days a week Oct 1st, 2012 to Feb 14, 2013
8am to 8pm Mon. through Fri. from Feb. 15, 2012 to Sep 30th, 2013
- Toll Free: 1-866-245-5360
- TTD/TTY: 1-800-955-8771
Disclaimer: Silver&Fit is a federally registered trademark of American Specialty Health Incorporated and used with permission herein.